Saturday 9 January 2010

Crochet throw project courtesy of The Art of Crochet magazine!!

Hello well I have decided now which charity I am going to raffle the crochet throw off for and that is Help for Heroes, I know it will take me a while as the magazine is in 120 parts but I feel that it is a worthwhile cause, I know that when these lads and lasses join the army it is their choice and I am so proud to be British if I can help raise a little bit of money for this cause then I will feel that I have said thank you!

I am just waiting for issue 2 to come into my newsagents so that I can do the second square, I have finished the first one but have decided to wait until I have got several of them done before I block them out to 13cm squares!!  As I progress I will take photos and put them on for all to see

Thats all for now folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment