Wednesday 30 March 2011

How time has flown!!

Hello folks, well I can't believe it is over a year since my last post....... I must have been really busy!! I am still busy doing my knitting but I have had "tennis" elbow and I don't even play tennis lol so I haven't been able to knit larger projects such as shawls or crochet either so I have done some dolls clothes up ready for the Village Picnic that is being held in my village on Friday 29th April (not that anyone needs to be told the date).  Well best get on with some more dolly clothes will add photos later, oh I did make a scarf out of a new yarn called Tango by Woolcraft - I bought 1 ball (100g) cost 6.00 from Lincoln and knitted this scarf, love the ruffle effect what do you people out there think??

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogland Anne!

    I love this scarf, the ruffles look really nice. Your little birthday purchase was worthwhile.

    Looking forward to seeing many more of your projects on here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks caroline it is nice to be back, will be posting more pics of my projects soon x

    ReplyDelete