Wednesday 10 August 2011

Hello

Hello here I am again can't believe it was 8th June 2011 when I last posted on here. Well I have been really busy I have made the car seat cover I was talking about in my last blog and my friend was really pleased when her mum saw the seat she thought Jackie had bought a NEW one and I have put a picture on here. I have also made a sleeping bag for 0-3mth baby but it is BIG so my guess is it would be suitable up to 6mths, it is lined in pale blue and the outer is quilted gingham with blue teddies and cream coloured bows on and a zip up the front.

I have been busy knitting too, made 4 car seat covers (for the 0-9mth carry seat) they have 2 slots for the straps and buckle to fit through so that baby can't kick it off!! Knitted some romper sets up which conmprise of romper, beanie hat and matching socks.



I have got a "new" sewing machine it is a Singer Futura 2000 and is 30 years old, it cos me £95.00 and it even has its own table, I love the fact that when the bobbin runs out I can fill it without taking it out of the machine it is auto winding

No comments:

Post a Comment