Tuesday 6 September 2011

First ever entrelac crochet cover

I thought you might like to see my first ever attempt at entrelac crochet, I have been eble to do entrelac knitting for quite a few years but whilst watching You Tube I came across a lady who had uploaded some videos on "Entrelac Crochet" so I thought I would give it a go.

I watched all the videos 15 on how to make the cover / blanket and 2 on how to do two different borders I chose the border shown in video 17. I must admit that I was very excited when I had finished it, you could say I was like a "little girl with a new dolls pram!!" I hope you like the photo. If you want to have at entrelac crochet go to You Tube and type in "entrelac crochet blanket part 1" and chose the lady with the id "bethintx 1" she is great and so easy to follow, she even shows you how to "steam block" the finished cover the photo shown is before the border is done!




I have also knitted a few romper sets up which is from a pattern designed by friend of mine who has a website where the pattern can be purchased - http://www.dolliebabies.co.uk/ I have added a photo of a white romper set and of a lime green set  these sets are available to fit either boy or girl from prem (up to 5lb), newborn (up to 12lb) and 0-3months

Also shown is a couple of premature cardigan sets complete with hat and bootees again from a pattern designed by my friend at http://www.dolliebabies.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment